- Therapeutic group manual for professionals working with parents raising children with behavioral disorders such as O.D.D. (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) and Conduct Disorder
- Learn how to engage and understand parents who often enter treatment with their child and adolescent feeling hostile, disheartened, ashamed and guilty
- Share effective tools for parents of the toughest kids, including Fail-Proof Consequences, identifying what you can and cannot control as parents, and determining behavior severity in order to target specific behaviors for intervention
- Empower parents to work and communicate effectively with community systems such as the school, court and police
- This manual includes ready-made progress notes based on session topic/content, pre- and post-tests, satisfaction surveys and marketing materials. The group is designed to accompany the book, The Whipped Parent: Hope for Parents Raising an Out-of-Control Teen.
- This group was field-tested in Flint, Michigan – the city ranked as #1 in violent crimes in 2012. Parents attending this group were often raising children and teens involved in the Juvenile Court System for offenses such as felonious assault, possession and distribution of drugs, grand theft auto as well as severe oppositional defiance.
List price: $75.00
Weight: 1 lb
Dimensions: 2 in × 10 in × 13 in